anyone able to recommend a good neurologist?

smokin5s

My wife has been having neck and head pains for years. visited many pain clinics, had 2 neck surgeries, but nothing is helping. I think it's time for her to find a new neurologist so I'm looking for recommendations from people.

Back story, she got in a car accident when she was 16, never been the same since. last MRI showed some arthritis in her neck. We're getting desperate at this point. She's even going to try acupuncture to see if it helps (not my choice but I guess if it helps it's worth a shot)

What were her neck surgeries?? Those usually treat the arthritis. Did she have neck fusions? Is she only having neck pain, or does she have numbness radiating down her arm(s)?

ya, she's had 2 fusions. She said she has pain / weakness radiating down her arm. She also said she has "electric shock" going between her shoulder blades from her neck and her neck locking. Does your buddy Greg require a referral?