Pick up bball in cbus?

Geeesammy

Anyone on here play?

I haven't played constantly since HS, I figured playing 10-12 years basically year round was enough to warrant a few year break but wanting to get back into it and been looking for some pick up games over winter...any gyms have some pretty constant pick up games going on? I don't mean like 60 year old dudes hooping around, something that has a pretty high skill level.

Grant, if you have a couple guys, we can rent a columbus/westerville gym for something like $50 for 2 hours. Best way I've found, or just luck into games at Westerville Community center like mentioned above. Most times I've gone it's just a bunch of 15 year olds that suck.

Westerville Community Center always has games going on, just don't take any valuables inside with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grant, if you have a couple guys, we can rent a columbus/westerville gym for something like $50 for 2 hours. Best way I've found, or just luck into games at Westerville Community center like mentioned above. Most times I've gone it's just a bunch of 15 year olds that suck.

Went there before and it was either loads of frontbutts with lebron and curry jerseys on thinking they were good or 15 year olds.

Dont really wanna pay, if it was a weekly league type thing, sure.

I play at my gym and a couple of us will go to Rec centers 2 to 3 times on month and play. Summertime though any court anywhere. Just go sit on a sideline and show off your best move and get picked up. Someone always gets hurt. Im still on campus and play at the RPAC. Talk about getting screened every dam play

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk