WTB: Focus SVT (motor or wrecked car)

craig71188

As the title says, I am looking for a complete wrecked SVT Focus or a motor (2.0L SVT Zetec) /harness/PCM for a project. May also be interested in performance intake or header for a 2.0L Zetec as well. Let me know if you have anything laying around and a price.

Thanks!

For the price of an svt long block you can get an early 2000 Zetec and mods which will give you more power.

True, but the head on the SVT is a better start and bottom end in the SVT motor is better for longevity. The class the car would be legal in calls for stock head/internals - intake & exhaust are free.

True, but the head on the SVT is a better start and bottom end in the SVT motor is better for longevity. The class the car would be legal in calls for stock head/internals - intake & exhaust are free.

Very aware, as I had a built svt bottom end/ ported zx3 head and comp stage 3 cams in my focus.

The head is a better start however the cam/ tuning ability is not. Unless things have changed. Most people did the vct delete back in the day but if you are looking for ease of swap with minimal upgrades the. Svt is likely your best shot.

Check focus fanatics.com or focajet

Very aware, as I had a built svt bottom end/ ported zx3 head and comp stage 3 cams in my focus.

The head is a better start however the cam/ tuning ability is not. Unless things have changed. Most people did the vct delete back in the day but if you are looking for ease of swap with minimal upgrades the. Svt is likely your best shot.

Check focus fanatics.com or focajet

Yep, signed up on both sites. Headed to Cleveland this morning to pick up a complete '02 SVT (if it all checks out) - maybe a part out coming soon!

Trade for some non green contour svt 16s? Let me know if we can work something out plz. 614 519 2971

Will give you a call later today. Not really interested in trading (trying to reduce my oil of stuff), but they will be for sale soon.