Replacement for our TDi , CPO 2014 535xi M sport

RS69

I was planning to keep our 2014 Passat TDI, after some misc little issues and the buyout Volkswagan will give us, it will be sold back.

I have purchased several new cars over the years and this time around I am planning on a 2014 BMW 535xi with the M performance package. I just test drove one and was quite impressed with it.

So asking CR for any issues I should look out for. I am planning to purchased a certified owned to helpfully eliminate some issues right off from Kelly BMW. I will not purchase a car or have any work done from MAG.

Thanks in advance..

Edited by RS69

I will not purchase a car or have any work done from MAG.

good call.

If your buying CPO, you are pretty well covered. Advise.....Call Jordan@Jet before you buy!

^^ This. He found me a very sweet 7 series when I was looking but it was just too big of a car vs what I was looking to own.

Save

N55 cures a lot of the issues he N54 has. However the N54 engine is a lot more fun and way more mod friendly. You can't go wrong with the car however. It's a solid car and if CPO I would t worry about anything. My 08 535xi has 142k miles on it. Original turbos, hpfp and injectors. I just carbon blasted the valves and it runs flawlessly.