One of ours down...

dustinsn3485

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is an update to Kori, he is having surgery today on his T8. Eveidently from the local news in KY, he was passing a truck on the left side and it turned in front of him and he collided with it.

Dustin, Thanks for Posting this on Ohioriders!! I totally forgot that they were members here and lived in Columbus!!! My apologies to everyone here that knows them!! I was taken back when I heard about him going down, The group they ride with have lost Three people already this year and 1 really bad accident, Kori's is the second Major accident.

Prayers and thoughts to Jess and Kori.

Not a problem Mike. I figured since I browse around all the forums I'd let everyone on here know too. They came to a couple of the group rides/functions with OR so ya know.

Also I knew that anyone that frequents the other sites really isn't on here.

gotcha, yeah they can be hairy sometimes.

Oh trying to get address for them so people can send cards or whatever to them. will post it if Dustin doesnt before me, I have to go to sleep for work tonight.:lol:

gotcha, yeah they can be hairy sometimes.

Oh trying to get address for them so people can send cards or whatever to them. will post it if Dustin doesnt before me, I have to go to sleep for work tonight.:lol:

I got ya covered. :D

And I gotta listen to you complain about being tired now too? I've already got one of those at home....:lol:

just got word that he is going in for surgery, they were prepping him according to what I just read,they are going to have rods put in his back to help with the broken Vertabrae, they wont know anything till around 5-6 pm tonight. Jess has family coming in from outta town to help them out.

I got ya covered. :D

And I gotta listen to you complain about being tired now too? I've already got one of those at home....:lol:

OH SNAP!!! I wont repeat that one or you will def never here the end of it!!:lol: