FS: 2008 Ford Ranger $4500

2 Sweet

My best friend is selling his work truck...

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5966991437.html

2008 Ford Ranger, 4 cyl, auto transmission, 2WD, 146k miles

Comes w/ cap, 28ft extension cable ladder, 6ft Werner ladder. Will not sell ladders separate unless buyer doesn't want them. Base model pickup, factory radio, heat and air conditioning work perfectly.

Newer tires. Truck is in good shape inside and out. Well maintained, runs and drives great, needs nothing. Clean title. This is a dependable work truck that gets good gas mileage. Only selling because I'm getting out of the cable industry.

$3950 cash. You can contact by phone (call or text) but please no calls after 9pm. Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/6Yoqdb4.jpg

Edited by 2 Sweet

$3950 OBO

Steve if he wait's long enough it might happen.. But if you search craigslist most of these trucks at top dollar go for 2500 bucks with that kind of mileage.. Anything over that is really unlikely.. Don't mean to burst the bubble.. but i have been looking for a work truck for my home improvement/home depot runs.. and he's way over priced..

Good luck though.. either way..

Steve if he wait's long enough it might happen.. But if you search craigslist most of these trucks at top dollar go for 2500 bucks with that kind of mileage.. Anything over that is really unlikely.. Don't mean to burst the bubble.. but i have been looking for a work truck for my home improvement/home depot runs.. and he's way over priced..

Good luck though.. either way..

The problem I see is that prices are all over the place. Most the cheap trucks are older and beat up, and with his being a 2008 and already set up to go to work, he's hoping he'll find a contractor or someone that wants it exactly how it sits. He looked at similar trucks on autotrader and priced it accordingly. Lots of base model 06-09 Rangers with similar mileage priced between 4-6k.

Thanks for the input, I really do appreciate the feedback :cool: