Windows 7

Tractor

Just thought I'd ask if anyone knows where to get a good ISO of Windows 7. I'm not doing anything illegal with it and normally would download it from the MS Developer Network but they removed it from their supported OS versions as far as I can tell. The only way they have to download it currently requires entering the product key to download. The other OS products don't require this step in the Devnet.

I'm setting up a lab for my boss and need to make two virtual machines running win7. I didn't want to have to hack the keys, but looks like that might be the only way now.

A cracked version of Windows 7? if you don't mind my asking... why Windows 7? Windows 8 and 10 both have great compatibility mode support for older programs... hell, I run Roller Coaster Tycoon fine on mine. Why not just use your Windows 10 ISO? Windows 10 can run without a key forever... it will just run in single app mode after a while.

I asked the boss the same question. I'd rather run windows 10.

I don't even need it cracked, once its running on my hyper-v server I apply it to my licensing, I just can't download it from the above link without a key which I don't even need lol.