Seeking info on 2 revolvers

El Karacho1647545492

With the recent passing of my uncle, I have inherited 2 revolvers. Both appear to be old reliable revolvers, and I'm hoping to get some wisdom from the gurus here. I've done a bit of research but I think both of these could be from the 1970s so there's not a lot of info out there. I'll get pics when I get home:

1) Dan Wesson Model 15-2 .357 Magnum, blued finish w/grooved wood grip. This was actually the first gun I ever shot (my uncle loved a good joke and the face I made when I pulled the trigger for the first time must have been legendary). Seems to be in rather good condition. I know it's the 15-2 and not the 15 due to the "pork chop" part of the barrel shroud not being present. I have a non-vent, non-heavy version of the 6" barrel, and it also had a 2.5" snub barrel with it. Other than the exorbitantly priced options from CZ-USA (who now owns DW arms) if anyone knows reasonably priced barrels that would fit this I would love to get a V or VH (vented/vented heavy) version of the barrel to complement the original. I'm pretty sure this is from a very early run of production due to the serial number, it was probably originally sold in 1977 or 1978. Would love to show this and discuss with someone more knowledgeable than the internet, but the consensus seems that these are very accurate, solid revolvers.

2) Llama Comanche 1 .22LR, blued 6" vented barrel. Marked with Stoeger and Llama markings, not sure what relationship Stoeger has with Llama but the majority of the markings are Llama trademarks or indicative of Spanish manufacture and import from NJ. I haven't found as much good info on this gun, seems like it could be anywhere from 15-50 years old. I'd never even heard of Llama til this weekend, but it seems as though they have a 100 yr history and are very common in Europe?

Any input or info is appreciated.

The Dan Wesson is a beast of a revolver. I own three myself (2 .357 pistol packs and a .44). Solid revolvers.

If you feel like selling any of the barrels/shrouds from the pistol packs, PM me. I'm interested. I currently have the 6" non-vent, non-heavy barrel and am interested in having an extra either 6" or 8" V/VH barrel around.

If you feel like selling any of the barrels/shrouds from the pistol packs, PM me. I'm interested. I currently have the 6" non-vent, non-heavy barrel and am interested in having an extra either 6" or 8" V/VH barrel around.

Sorry, man; will never sell them. They're priceless to me. Good luck on your search though. Try GunBroker.

Sorry, man; will never sell them. They're priceless to me. Good luck on your search though. Try GunBroker.

Totally understandable, worth a shot!

Do you happen to know if the CZ-USA parts that are available in the following link are of the same quality/fit/finish and would fit the old Dan Wessons? As far as I can tell, even if those are made for the newer Dan Wesson 715 models, they should fit. But there's not many resources out there.

https://shop.cz-usa.com/dw-products/revolver/barrels-shrouds/357-magnum