2000 Z28

ls1plus

Posted car last year then decided to keep it. More motivated to sell due to upcoming surgery then found out my company may be doing away with my job.

Have had the car for 13 years. Bought it stock at 48k miles. Have some of the stock parts left in boxes. Have receipts for all aftermarket parts.

2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. 96,xxx miles. 6 speed manual. Leather interior. T-top car.

Forgeline forged aluminum front 17x9.5 and rear 17x11 wheels with sumitomo tires.

Built t56, 3.5" acpt carbon fiber driveshaft, spec 3+ clutch, and fidanza alum flywheel. Moser 9" rear with truetrac diff and 3.70 gears. Cartek adjustable master cylinder, updated slave cylinder. Hawk Hps brake pads.

Mti out of Texas stage 2e heads which flow slightly under 300cfm at 600"lift. Mti G1 cam , 588/575 228/232 with 113 lsa. Ls6 intake, Ls6 oil pump, asp underdrive pulley, long tube headers into custom 3" x-pipe with dynomax bullets dumped before rearend.

Koni da's in front with h&r front springs with 1.5 drop and koni sa's with hotchkis rear springs with 1" drop to make it sit level . Hotchkis sway bars. Bmr strut tower brace.

Jegs panhard bar, Trackbird custom aluminum rear lower control arms with upgraded heim joints (quiet without flex)

Car put down 411 rwhp, 390 ft lb and ran a traction limited 12.5 @116. It has been wide band tuned since then and after going to a more open exhaust. 27.6 mpg last time I calculated when driving it daily in the spring when my last truck was down. Probably forgetting some things, $8500 obo.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/921/eKKxRv.jpg

Edited by ls1plus

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear about your job loss...however, I will compliment you on a well-modded Camaro that's already a solid base (black/black, 6-speed). Hoping you get what you need out of it!

Does the A/C and cruise control work?