Canadian vehicle

Forrest Gump 9

Hello all

I'm looking to buy a Canadian market vehicle. It is in the US, the dealer said it's already registered in NY. Everything seems to be fine except for the speedometer. I thought that when the car entered the US, the speedometer had to changed to the USDM version. Here's the said vehicle

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252790397508?redirect=mobile

Id assume you can change it in the display. The needle will always point to km/h but I think the digital readout can read MPH...probably the way around having to change it.

Or maybe its like this one? If so the needle will just adjust accordingly. Would be cool.

Id assume you can change it in the display. The needle will always point to km/h but I think the digital readout can read MPH...probably the way around having to change it.

Or maybe its like this one? If so the needle will just adjust accordingly. Would be cool.

Yes, the digital can be change to mph. Just worry about down the road when I have to sell it.

We sell previous Canadian cars at work all the time. You are going to take a slight hit on them compared to their 50 state spec counterpart. But as long as you account for that it's a nice little way to save a buck.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk