Kubota Z725KH-60 Zero Turn 60" Commerical Mower

Brandon

We are now in contract with a closing date of March 31st on our current home. The new house will not be done until October, and I wont need a mower of this caliber even once I move (downsizing to a .7 acre lot).

I have a one owner (bought brand new) 2015 Kubota Z725KH-60 Zero Turn mower. 60" deck with a 6 inch depth, excellent cut quality, it will lay some serious "stripes".

I currently have 2 acres that I use it on, its cuts it in about 45 minutes (fair amount of trees and such) +-. Very comfortable and stable. I tested a comparable Deere and it wasn't nearly the ride quality and "durable" feeling as this Kubota IMO.

Anyway, I need to sell it with in the next 30 days so as I do not have to store it move it ect.

Currency has 145 (ish) hours on it in perfect condition, no tears in the seat barely any signs of use age on the deck, blades could use sharpened to start the season is about all. Maintenance is up to date and was done by EVO Ag (part of the free add on buying new).

Questions please let me know, asking $6900, I can deliver it as well.

I can text photos but is this mower, and link to more information

2014-kubota-z725kh-60-zero-turn-mower-209323-0.jpg

http://www.kubota.com/product/Z700/Z700.aspx

Bump for a beastly looking rig Brandon.

Off topic was going holla at you as I just got a caad 12 road bike and was looking to ride.

Thanks!

And anytime you want to ride, shoot me a text or call 614-395-8163! Just got back from riding 5 days in San Diego, rode my palomar! 111 mile ride 10,500 feet of climbing! Caad's are nice wheels! Here is mine bike

02VnhZFndyRry853Rg4SYO9bnaDrhg-STTjuK3o6pzc-1536x2048.jpg

but on topic who wants a mower!