WTB roller

rb26deet32

Hey, I'm looking to do a build for this summer. I have a k24 and a 6.0 to build for this summer so whatever I find first is what I'll build first.

If you have a Honda or anything you can easily ls swap lmk. Here are a few examples.

-eg/ek civic

-dc integra

-fox body

-sn95

-f body

-rx7

I'm wanting a clean roller, no rust unless you're willing to sell for stupid cheap. Going to cage and tub if I go lsx. For the Honda I'm tube framing the front end so I only really care about the back quarters.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I might be willing to sell my 91' notch roller. Drivetrain is still in it...but I could have it out pretty quick

Here's some details..PM your number and I'll send pics if you want

Interior-

Brand New Corbeau Race Seats

RCI Harnesses

Rear Seat Delete

Autometer Ultralite Guage Cluster / MPH, RPM, Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure.

Autometer Ultralite Wide band

Autometer Ultralite Boost Guage

Mostly black. Some pieces have been painted, others are original.

FUEL SYSTEM

14 gallon alluminum fuel cell

Aeromotive A-1000 pump

#10 Feed / #8 Return

Suspension

UPR Tubular K Member with A-Arms

Front & Rear Coil Overs

UPR caster camber plates

Baseline Suspension Anti Roll Bar

Welded Axle Tubes

Rear Upper Adjustable Control Arms

Rear Lower Fixed Control Arms

Subframe Connectors

Battle Boxes

8 Point roll cage. Shouldn't have any issues passing 8.50 certs.

Rear End-

8.8 with Auburn Pro Diff, C Clip Elims, Moser 31 Spline Axles, Welded tubes.

Wheels / Tires

FR500s

Newer tires up front

Nitto Drag Radials out back

I might be willing to sell my 91' notch roller. Drivetrain is still in it...but I could have it out pretty quick

Here's some details..PM your number and I'll send pics if you want

Interior-

Brand New Corbeau Race Seats

RCI Harnesses

Rear Seat Delete

Autometer Ultralite Guage Cluster / MPH, RPM, Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure.

Autometer Ultralite Wide band

Autometer Ultralite Boost Guage

Mostly black. Some pieces have been painted, others are original.

FUEL SYSTEM

14 gallon alluminum fuel cell

Aeromotive A-1000 pump

#10 Feed / #8 Return

Suspension

UPR Tubular K Member with A-Arms

Front & Rear Coil Overs

UPR caster camber plates

Baseline Suspension Anti Roll Bar

Welded Axle Tubes

Rear Upper Adjustable Control Arms

Rear Lower Fixed Control Arms

Subframe Connectors

Battle Boxes

8 Point roll cage. Shouldn't have any issues passing 8.50 certs.

Rear End-

8.8 with Auburn Pro Diff, C Clip Elims, Moser 31 Spline Axles, Welded tubes.

Wheels / Tires

FR500s

Newer tires up front

Nitto Drag Radials out back

That sounds like a great roller but is way out of my price range. I'm looking for something to throw together quickly on a budget and then add to it over the winter. On that all I'd really have is engine choice.

Thanks!

I have an 88 LX Convertible Body, It is pretty much just a shell at this point. Strut tower on drivers side has some rust, front of floors has some rust. Torque boxes are great. No front suspension, or rear, or interior. I was going to do what you have planned but have gone a different route. If your interested in a convertible let me know. Edited by OJdidit1738
keeping some stuff

That sounds like a great roller but is way out of my price range. I'm looking for something to throw together quickly on a budget and then add to it over the winter. On that all I'd really have is engine choice.

Thanks!

no worries man. Good luck with your build

What about a first gen crv?

A few years ago maybe. But for now I'm just looking for something to build to be fast, not ironically fast lol. Thanks though.

QUOTE=OJdidit1738;1917443]I have an 88 LX Convertible Body, It is pretty much just a shell at this point. Strut tower on drivers side has some rust, front of floors has some rust. Torque boxes are great. No front suspension, or rear, or interior. I was going to do what you have planned but have gone a different route. If your interested in a convertible let me know.

I'll have to pass on that one. I've never liked convertibles and I might have already locked in a car if I go with a mustang. A 98 gt. But we'll see.

I have a buddy with an e36 M3. He was turning it into a 5.0 swap track car. It has a lot of suspension upgrades and full roll cage done, but no interior otherwise and no engine/trans.

I've been wanting to do one of those for years. How is the body and any idea what he's asking?

The 98 mustang im probably getting either way since I'm paying less than scrap cost. But I've always wanted to bull an e36.

Thanks for all the posts!

Body is good for a track car, but could use some paint in areas for a street car. Overall the metal is there and straight though. It took a hit on the RF under previous ownership and that front frame horn was repaired and you'd be able to see/inspect that area.

I think he's asking around $3k for everything which includes almost that much in the suspension stuff done to the car (rear subframe reinforcement, TC Kline coilivers, poly and delrin bushings, etc). If you'd be in the ballpark then I can certainly get you more details/pricing/pics. He hasn't gathered all of that stuff for me yet just decided he wants to move on from it.