VW graveyard

brent1976

At the beginning of this year we moved to Denver. I was driving to do a service call down past Pueblo and saw this back off of the road. I'm guessing there's more than 1000 of them with enough lot to park at least 5 times as many.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s316/brent1976_photos/Mobile%20Uploads/1F04B37D-8525-4D66-A56D-B0A4388C3CCA_zpshbzx7fp1.jpg

Damn, Brent! A few of us were wondering where you went. :lol:

VW's had a few LARGE lots (on of them being by the old Pontiac, MI Superdome) where they are storing their TDI's that were bought back from Dieselgate all over the country.

Interested to hear what VW decides to do with all that rolling stock...

I check in on CR every once in a while. I remembered the guy that stripped his tdi before he turned it in people were talking about on here. I figured some would be interested to see this.

I wasn't happy at work and the company my wife works for bought some stores out here and offered her the area manager job. I found a job at a great company before we moved out. It was perfect timing for us so we took it.

Damn, Brent! A few of us were wondering where you went. :lol:

VW's had a few LARGE lots (on of them being by the old Pontiac, MI Superdome) where they are storing their TDI's that were bought back from Dieselgate all over the country.

Interested to hear what VW decides to do with all that rolling stock...

Interestingly, the city of Pontiac has filed a lawsuit against the current owners of said area citing that insufficient permits have been filed or not on file at all.

I check in on CR every once in a while. I remembered the guy that stripped his tdi before he turned it in people were talking about on here. I figured some would be interested to see this.

I wasn't happy at work and the company my wife works for bought some stores out here and offered her the area manager job. I found a job at a great company before we moved out. It was perfect timing for us so we took it.

Congrats on the step upward. Was just in Colorado a couple of weeks ago for a week of skiing in Breckenridge; weather was stupid nice. We'll miss ya at CC&C! :)

The weather has been amazing. We've been hiking every weekend since we've been here. The mountain roads are awesome to go for a drive too. We love it so far.

There are at least 5 different C&C I've found in Denver Boulder Golden and the surrounding areas. I went to one a couple weeks ago with at least 250 cars. I see all kinds of cool cars all around town. Lots of AMG and M cars.

VW has lots like this all over the country. Until they decide what they are going to do with them, they just sit. My guess is they are trying to work something out with the new administration. If they can't keep, fix and resell them here then they will go to another country IMO.

VW has lots like this all over the country. Until they decide what they are going to do with them, they just sit. My guess is they are trying to work something out with the new administration. If they can't keep, fix and resell them here then they will go to another country IMO.

Nope. the 2.0 CR TDI is banned from export. they will need to remove the engine if they wish to resell to another country.

I had to go back because the parts came in for that job.

They're sitting in the parking lot of pikes peak international speedway. The lot is about 1/4 full of just VWs. The track holds 50k people. There are way more than I thought there were and there are 4 new rows of them since Monday.

LOL I feel sorry for the sap that gets my old JSW... Lets just say I left the 3.5 tune in place with the stock turbo and stock exhaust and had some fun before it got turned in.