Bullet Liner?

truckin

Looking into a bed liner and came across a company called Bullet. Has anyone had experience with these spray in liners?

I've had Rhino liners in a few trucks and served me well, I've seen some Linex beds and seemed nice. Never heard of bullet though.

I had bullet liner installed in my f150 back in 2014 and it still looks great, granted I'm just a home owner with a pickup truck so the most it'll see is a load of mulch. I had the wheel wells sprayed as well.

Guy who started Line-X sold it and started Bullet Liner if i remember correctly.

I heard the same thing. Sold it, waited out the no-compete clause and then started up Bullet liner and changed up the process and formula. Was a way for him to reboot and start over from scratch with more knowledge and ideally make a better product from the beginning.

Know these guys well, they are right down the street from our shop. Very good product, we have used them for everything from frame coating to jeep fender flares to bed lining. Warrantied product and install as well.

They do a LOT of dealer work (IE. ALL the Caughlins)