Lucore Automotive - A+

Robert Aaron Parsons

I had Lucore Auto install my long tube headers, Brembo brake upgrade, and upgraded 3.73 gears last week on my 2013 Mustang and am nothing short of thrilled about their work.

Many of you know me from my DSM days and know that I have a penchant for fast cars that have some unusual or difficult mods. On the surface, what I had installed seems straight forward, but, as many know, headers on Mustangs are no easy task.

Austin and his team were nothing short of awesome in helping me stay within my budget and dealing with several tricky and difficult to install parts. The long tube headers cause the front O2 sensors to not quite reach. This is apparently normal on Mustangs and American Muscle told me to have the sensors re-routed. This was not as easy as AM made it to be but Austin's team were kind enough to spend the time and do that and save me from having to find longer sensors or extenders.

The brakes went on great and look awesome! The rear end was a little tricky but they went as far as re-doing it when they detected diff whine.

The classy part of everything, and the part that really made me smile, was when I came to pick it up on Thursday. Austin had it all cleaned up for me and sitting right outside and waiting. It looked pretty and sounded even better.

Austin stayed in constant contact throughout and was flexible on allowing me to pick it up between meetings at work. I will definitely be back and highly recommend other CR members to take their cars there.

The funny part... I didn't know how truly loud long tubes were until I heard the Borla set I had put on. Austin could hear me driving home a mile away! LOL They sound amazing, gave some extra hp, and get LOTS of attention.

Thanks Austin and Lucore!

Aaron (Pavo)

Thanks for the opportunity to work on it, glad you are enjoying the change. Amazing how much gears and some good exhaust can increase the fun level of a Mustang. Oh and believe me when I say I'm glad I didn't have to call you to tell you the brakes wouldn't clear your wheels ;)

Always here to help the CR community!