Lots of positions available

STEVE-O

We are expanding production and looking for a mass hire of techs. Ranging anywhere in experience from oil changes to master techs. pay can range from 30k-60k plus depending on experience level. Also this is NOT FLAT RATE it is hourly another big advantage for some.

some solid benefits are M-F

air conditioned and heated shop

ALL tools provided for you at no cost, Leave your personal tools at home and dont worry about buying ones you need any more

Hiring ASAP so don't hesitate.

This is for our sawmill road facility.

(we are also hiring many postitions outside of just techs as well if interested)

go to

https://jobs.carmax.com/ mechanical associate and ase techs are the same position

If you have any questions just ask and I will try and answer anything I can to the best of my ability for you. GET ME YOUR INFO and I can refer you as well

Edited by STEVE-O

Off topic: It's amazing to me that there are unemployed people these days. Every time I turn around there is some business looking to hire folks. A guy at work's kid runs a landscaping business and can't find anyone that is willing to work.

On topic: Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off topic: It's amazing to me that there are unemployed people these days. Every time I turn around there is some business looking to hire folks. A guy at work's kid runs a landscaping business and can't find anyone that is willing to work.

On topic: Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All about drive and ambition, sadly my friends wife got blind sided and her lostition was dissolved from the small company she worked for, within 48 hours she was working for OSU making more money in fact.