URGENT: .mxf file for movie? DVD also doesn't play.

zeitgeist57

Hey guys, I have a DVD and hard drive for "Crash and Burn" for this Thursday. Unfortunately, AMC Lennox got back to me this afternoon and said both media devices aren't playing a recognized format.

I tried the DVD in an older DVD player, my PlayStation 3, and even my wife's 2010 Honda Odyssey. Not one of the DVD players loaded the Movie. I plug the hard drive into my Mac, in the movie files along with some indexes are primarily in.MXF format.

Can anyone provide some insight on what I can do to get these to play? I would be happy to visit somebody tonight or tomorrow to test Both media sources on someone's devices. If we can get it to work, and a device can connect via HDMI to an extra projector, then I'm in business.

Please comment or message me directly. Thank you!

It looks like adobe premiere can take these files. I'm in town right now Clay and I could convert them for you

If you are unable to meet Ryan, Let me know. I have access to Adobe CC 2017 and I can convert anything for you. I get off at 5:00 PM and can meet you tonight if needed. PM me if you need my number.

Mike, Ryan...thank you very much for the offers.

Ryan, if you're in our neighborhood tonight, I'll bike over and give you the media I have.

Mike, will certainly keep you in the loop.

The DVD and hard-drive are likely formatted for European equipment, as these things have been well-traveled if you look at the envelopes. I'm supposed to be getting another copy of the movie which should work, but I like the idea of a back-up.