WTB - Table Saw

spankis

My 12 year old cheapy Craftsman table saw died tonight, and motor parts are discontinued. I've not yet got all my hardwood laid, so I'm in the market.

If anybody has one they would like to part with please let me know. Belt driven is a huge plus, and older is fine (maybe better) if in good working condition.

Let me know. Thanks

Can't help on the table saw but should you need to borrow a miter saw to finish the floor let me know

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Thanks sir. I bought a nice Dewalt miter saw a couple years ago so I'm good there. I'm down to ripping planks for stair transitions, carpet trimming, undercut doors, etc. Ya know, the fun stuff that's impossible/dangerous with a miter saw. I may get creative with the jigsaw to get by but will need a table saw anyway.

Thanks sir. I bought a nice Dewalt miter saw a couple years ago so I'm good there. I'm down to ripping planks for stair transitions, carpet trimming, undercut doors, etc. Ya know, the fun stuff that's impossible/dangerous with a miter saw. I may get creative with the jigsaw to get by but will need a table saw anyway.

Jigsaw can get sketchy, used one for a few cuts on our floor.

Thanks, but that's the type of saw I'm trying to avoid and very close to the one I killed (they're unfortunately almost disposable). Actually going to look at an old emerson saw this evening with a full cast iron table, induction motor, belt drive. Should be serviceable for the rest of my life for not a lot more money.