Kreiger has a used Focus RS

o0n8

Picture may not represent actual vehicle.*8

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/deathbattle/images/0/0b/Wait-What-Meme-11.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161005180110

Body color is.. ehh. That kind of blue was really popular for a year or so. I think Ford is just late to the party. Those wheels though. For that price they better have the OE wheels. I wouldn't pay a premium for shitty-ass snow-package specials.

Also, having seen one in person, I think that photographer has some serious skills. It's not just anyone that can take a series of photos of a car and make every single one of them unflattering. They managed to make it look like a Hyundai Accent in almost every pic.

That's probably an indication of the aggressiveness of the previous owner's driving habits

Could be. My ST usually says 260 to empty. That's with a slightly smaller tank and slightly higher rated MPG, but also driving MAYBE 5 miles to work on a military base...I need a bike and to not be lazy.

Body color is.. ehh. That kind of blue was really popular for a year or so. I think Ford is just late

Ford made grabber blue in the 60's. Subaru probably wasn't even in the US yet :lolguy: this is almost the same to color blind people like me

Shame on you too Ben I saw that comment higher up

:dumb: :dumb:

Ford made grabber blue in the 60's. Subaru probably wasn't even in the US yet :lolguy: this is almost the same to color blind people like me

Shame on you too Ben I saw that comment higher up

:dumb: :dumb:

Ha Ha, that blue is not grabber blue it's lighter, at least it is on an STI. In fact Ford calls it Nitrous Blue in the ad.

866776b73b389173424a9fdf4e280b92.jpg

8e49b6c8fe3653cd5d1edd6304091f47.jpg

If you are color blind I'm sure it looks the same, I'm not and can see the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shit I only barely can. Am I colorblind? FUUUUU :fuuuu:

If you are color blind I'm sure it looks the same, I'm not and can see the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know nitrous isn't grabber but you could take hundreds of Internet pictures to compare and I bet one looks like the other multiple times when comparing different angles and light. They all loosely fall under "vape blue" or "bro blue" categories anyway :gabe:

But subaru was latest to the party, subtleties aside.

I know nitrous isn't grabber but you could take hundreds of Internet pictures to compare and I bet one looks like the other multiple times when comparing different angles and light. They all loosely fall under "vape blue" or "bro blue" categories anyway :gabe:

But subaru was latest to the party, subtleties aside.

True True

However if you put those two cars next to each other in person, I know I would see a difference.