FS: 2003 GMC Yukon Denali

bahd-ler

For Sale is my 2003 Yukon Denali. I am the second owner of this vehicle, I bought it in 2013 from Coughlin Chevrolet in Chillicothe. When I purchased the vehicle it had only 60k miles on it (@10yrs old). The Denali was extremely well kept and well maintained, and hardly driven. I purchased it for the same reason you are looking at it today, It's a lot of car for the money! I don't have kids, I don't smoke, and I don't have pets. I'm a clean freak. I was in the market for a truck, and the Yukon is considered one of the best used large SUV's on the market. I work for a family owned Construction business, so the truck could be pulled into the shop when/if anything was due. If it was something out of our mechanics skill range, the truck went to Boyd's Goodyear on Polaris. I have kept most receipts and documentation.

I have recently replaced:

***Fluids***

- Oil

- Coolant

- Differentials (Front & Rear)

- Tranny

- Exhaust Manifolds (Both Left & Right)

- Front Wheel Bearings

- Water Pump

- Rear Brake Pads (Front pads & Rotors less than 1yr old)

- All Interior and Exterior Lights

I have receipts, Car Fax and Original Window Sticker.

I have taken very well care of this vehicle and kept up with maintenance. The truck does have some minor issues that come with being 14 years old.

The Bad:

- Air Ride is working properly, cars drives fine. Didn't see a reason to fix it, but "Service Ride Control" light is on.

- Driver-side Heated seat is temperamental. Some times in works some times it doesn't. All the other 3 work fine!

- Showing signs of rust on both rear rocker panels

- Driver-side power window is sluggish, only at idle. If the car is running it works normal.

I am asking:

Cr Members: $7,500

Everyone Else: $7,800

CL Ad: https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/6145096499.html

Thanks for looking!

-Dennis

Does it have rear bags and a pump or is the bag part of the Shock itself? Usually they set a code and replacing the shock with a new one solves the issue and your good to go fwiw. Not hard to change at all and not to expensive aftermarket either

Does it have rear bags and a pump or is the bag part of the Shock itself? Usually they set a code and replacing the shock with a new one solves the issue and your good to go fwiw. Not hard to change at all and not to expensive aftermarket either

I believe its the bag and pump.

I believe its the bag and pump.

If that's the case the pumps seal get corroded and slowly leak also very common and not to bad to fix.

All of you choose to prior to sale to help it as a lot of people with a air suspension vehicle jump to worst case and might not be interested in it if it's setting off codes. The systems either one that they have are pretty easy and parts are not to costly