2013 Kia Rio - 56,200 miles, remote start, new tires $6,950

evan9381

Girlfriend bought a new car, so old one needs to go. Copy/pasted from the CL ad, pics in link below

2013 Kia Rio.

56,200 miles (powertrain warranty to 60k for 2nd owner)

New 65k mile tires at 48,xxx (have paperwork)

New rear pads and rotors in October (around same time as tires)

Cold A/C

Compustar remote starter installed November 2015 by Columbus Car Audio

SiriusXM ready

Recently detailed

Overall good condition. Some small rock chips from normal driving conditions, and a small scuff on rear bumper from someone in a parking lot, but was able to get most of it buffed out and it is not very noticeable. Will be changing oil before car leaves my hands as it is coming up on being due.

Great gas mileage. Drove this to Nashville and back and got 37mpg doing 75-80 the whole trip.

Title in hand. Scammers, don't waste your time. No tire kickers, trades, or paypal. Cash or bank check only.

More pics available

Call/text 614-374-7741

https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/6147547185.html

Edited by evan9381

Forwarded this on to a great friend who is looking for a car for a teenager whose parent was just killed. My friend is looking to buy a car to help her out - assume no issues? I would hate to pass on a problem if you know what I mean.

Forwarded this on to a great friend who is looking for a car for a teenager whose parent was just killed. My friend is looking to buy a car to help her out - assume no issues? I would hate to pass on a problem if you know what I mean.

No issues. My girlfriend just has a "want" vs "need" issue and there wasn't any stopping her from getting a new car. To be honest, I'm still pissed she did it as this car has been great, but I can't do anything about it now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...