Asking for support: "Hope for the Warriors" and Rally Appalachia 2

Doc1647545523

LOL, well, thanks yet again, Adam. You should get a special award recognizing you making two donations! :thumbup:

I suspect we're gonna hit 4k. My other team member is a retired Marine officer and his company is planning to put together a donation, too.

Many thanks to all of you on CR for your support and your donations. Team Bentley raised $5,100 for Hope for the Warriors. This places us in the 4th starting position on each day of the rally.

The 70 teams of the Rally this year have raised $126,000 pre-rally. More will be donated during the Rally auction Monday night.

I'll post the final numbers, along with photos, after I return from the Rally on the 16th.

Again, your help is much appreciated. :thumbup:

Sorry doc, just remembered this and made a last second donation! Hopefully it makes it to you.

PS. It's ok if you can't get my name down the side, I'd settle for the hood.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Edited by cstmg8

It was too late to count towards the Team, but by far the more important thing is that it your donation still goes to the same place, Hope for the Warriors, which will put it to good use.

Many thanks, sir! :thumbup: