Home security

SRTurbo04

I am looking for a Home security system for my moms house. Im looking for a company to come set up and she just pays monthly and doesn't worry about it. Any one use any of the companies out there that do alarms and cameras? Any good ones out there?

I started using Simplisafe last summer at the old house, then took it to the new. 100% wireless except for a wall socket to power the base station, which itself uses a cell connection to call out instead of a hard line. Setting it up was stupid easy, as was taking it down, then setting it back up in the new place. All the sensors stick to the walls using 3M Command strips, so there's no screwing up of your paint/paper/finish if you decide to rearrange things later.

I've been thinking about just slapping a sticker on the door and windows. Probably be as effective.

That's what I do. You can buy them on Amazon for a couple bucks. Have a few of the stickers on the windows and one of those little signs that sticks in the ground