Financing Land?

mrhobbz

Who where knows anything about financing raw land? I'm currently looking at a 60 acre plot in Jackson OH and a 40 acre plot in Waverly.

My intention is to finance, pay it off in the next 2-3 years and then build a house on it later down the road and I'd prefer to do so without liquidating other assets.

What would be the contract amount? (yes, it does matter)

The lot in Jackson is 68k the one in Waverly will likely be $100-120k. I am looking at going in half with a friend of mine so we would likely try to get the owner to split it into two plots (or however that works)

Who where knows anything about financing raw land? I'm currently looking at a 60 acre plot in Jackson OH and a 40 acre plot in Waverly.

My intention is to finance, pay it off in the next 2-3 years and then build a house on it later down the road and I'd prefer to do so without liquidating other assets.

I got you covered :cool: I can do the lot loan and your build whenever you're ready. Shoot me a call at 614-339-1206 or email at mstock@usavingsbank.com. Local bank...privately owned...we hold all of our conventional paper so you always make your payment to us.

I'd be more than happy bid against anyone and always suggest price shopping...this is a lot of money...a lot of YOUR money and I always want people to get the best deal possible. 99.9% of the time I just so happen to have the best option :cool:

-Marc