Vehicle upholstery

Mace1647545504

Anyone know what the general cost of getting a seat recovered is? Maybe a steering wheel? Yes, I know I could call them but just wondering if anyone had any real experience with auto upholstery.

J&J quoted me $225 for a redone foam and totally reupholstered (seatback and seatbottom) bench seat in vinyl for Cleetus ('82 Ford F-100). It would've been around $150 to have just the ripped bottom done.

I found a worn-but-untorn red cloth seat out of a 1995 F-150 for $85. I'm inclined to just go that route.

Jim's Trim Shop

Oh yes...this shop did my FiL's '02 Z06 (which Tom now has!) drivers' side bolster after it cracked due to wear. They did a great job, and their shop was old-school cool with projects.

That's it, CR....that's all I got for upholstery insight. :lol:

Tom's Auto Upholstery

4203 Westerville Rd, Columbus, OH 43224

(614) 471-1223

Buddy's dad has had a few things done there. He has recommended it to me. Marc, they are right next to sizzle marine, so im sure they do boat stuff to.

Copy that...thanks! I don't need a lot done...just wanting a quote on my sunpad.

-Marc

are you looking for something custom? or do you just want to fix a ripped cover?

you might be better served ordering a DIY kit from a place like https://www.leatherseats.com/home/

and just recovering the seat yourself. I did a seat in my GTO years ago with hog ring pliers and it wasn't difficult at all, the new stuff usually just slips over and secures with Velcro. Leatherseats.com offers new covers for 2005-2011 vettes, I don't know what year you have.

Tom's Auto Upholstery

4203 Westerville Rd, Columbus, OH 43224

(614) 471-1223

Buddy's dad has had a few things done there. He has recommended it to me. Marc, they are right next to sizzle marine, so im sure they do boat stuff to.

They do all of my.headliners. I order material online and drop headliner cardboard and my material off and they take care of rest. Great people good work and good pricing. Can't ask for more then that

are you looking for something custom? or do you just want to fix a ripped cover?

you might be better served ordering a DIY kit from a place like https://www.leatherseats.com/home/

and just recovering the seat yourself. I did a seat in my GTO years ago with hog ring pliers and it wasn't difficult at all, the new stuff usually just slips over and secures with Velcro. Leatherseats.com offers new covers for 2005-2011 vettes, I don't know what year you have.

It's a 98 need the bolster done and I'd like to have them add a bit more padding to the seat bottom