Meets Tonight? Fri July 28th

Doc1647545523

West Broad wasn't much. For being "invite only," it was pretty much a poverty meet. Fortunately clone was there so there was someone to talk with.

I did see something I'd never before witnessed: the car parked next to me was repossessed during the meet. Seriously.

The old Circuit City on Sawmill had some fast cars and some familiar faces, but stayed small. Police came by and just said disperse if the street cleaner shows up to do the lot. We were gone long before then.

The Marysville gang and the Delaware kids are both having more success holding meets than anyone in Columbus right now.

West Broad wasn't much. For being "invite only," it was pretty much a poverty meet. Fortunately clone was there so there was someone to talk with.

I did see something I'd never before witnessed: the car parked next to me was repossessed during the meet. Seriously.

The old Circuit City on Sawmill had some fast cars and some familiar faces, but stayed small. Police came by and just said disperse if the street cleaner shows up to do the lot. We were gone long before then.

The Marysville gang and the Delaware kids are both having more success holding meets than anyone in Columbus right now.

OH MY GOD that has got to be embarrassing...