G8 rear end/suspension help.

cstmg8

I haven't had a chance to get it in the air yet, but I'm having an issue with the rear driveline/suspension.

Where I accelerate moderately, upon let off I can feel a shift in the right rear wheel. Almost like it's loading up and then returning to position when I let off. Substantial feel, most notable at 30ish mph.

100k on the car. Pedders springs and fe3 shock/struts installed at 60k. I'm due for shocks/struts, but this doesn't feel like a shock issue, unless it's loose.

I haven't had a chance to get it in the air yet, but I'm having an issue with the rear driveline/suspension.

Where I accelerate moderately, upon let off I can feel a shift in the right rear wheel. Almost like it's loading up and then returning to position when I let off. Substantial feel, most notable at 30ish mph.

100k on the car. Pedders springs and fe3 shock/struts installed at 60k. I'm due for shocks/struts, but this doesn't feel like a shock issue, unless it's loose.

Sounds like a arm or diff bushing

Sounds like a arm or diff bushing

I agree, sounds like something suspension wise is worn or broken. Time to get it in the air and shake some things see whats what. Does it track straight? And clunks bangs squeaks in turns?