Please vote my brother in law for best d3 hitter of all time! (Ohio Wesleyan)

hpfiend

You are right, small world! I met Joe at the wedding. Thanks for all the votes. He is a beast of an athlete. I talked him into playing Rec soccer and having never played before we put him in goal and he was like Tony Meola!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:

I played from teeball through HS. In little league I SWORE I'd play for the Red's someday. Well....I'm not. :lol:

His batting average is 3rd of the 4 shown and his SLG (Slugging average, the number of total bases divided by the number of at bats is last) is last by FAR, but his RBI's are first, which isn't bad.

To be brutally honest, his RBI's is the only thing which even makes him part of the conversation/judging, but he's in the lead and best of luck to him!

I think one of the reasons his numbers while exceptional may not look as good as the others yet he is still leading is that he was SO impressive at bat, word got out, and pitchers wouldn't throw him anything.

He got drafted by the Detroit Tigers the year before they won the pennant. His fielding abilities as a left handed first baseman were supposedly exceptional as well.

Again, I am not a sports guy, but even I can recognize that his hand-eye coordination is phenomenal. He has uncorrected 20-15 vision.

I think one of the reasons his numbers while exceptional may not look as good as the others yet he is still leading is that he was SO impressive at bat, word got out, and pitchers wouldn't throw him anything.

He got drafted by the Detroit Tigers the year before they won the pennant. His fielding abilities as a left handed first baseman were supposedly exceptional as well.

Again, I am not a sports guy, but even I can recognize that his hand-eye coordination is phenomenal. He has uncorrected 20-15 vision.

That's pretty friggin' cool.