2001 PORSCHE CARRERA 4

STEVE-O

2001 Porsche Carrera 4 coupe

57,xxx miles

6 speed black on black sunroof car

Has 19'' Champion RG5 wheels with 235/35 and 295/35 continental dws

Lowered on TechArt springs

Muffler bypass pipes made and installed by ALEX L @ BPAutosports

Full paint and glass correction done by TIM (PDQS4)

Has aftermarket Bluetooth hands free radio installed but factory radio will be included as well

Car has 1 pdr on driver quarter and left front cup holder will not stay closed

Asking $22,000

Pics:

https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/6273080330.html

If anyone wants to see the full gallery of pics in greater detail click here:

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/2001_carerra_4_gallery

Steve, you're welcome to use the newer and better pics.

Paint has a full correction done to it and all the glass has been polished and ceramic coated as well.

If anyone wants to see the full gallery of pics in greater detail click here:

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/2001_carerra_4_gallery

Steve, you're welcome to use the newer and better pics.

Paint has a full correction done to it and all the glass has been polished and ceramic coated as well.

Thank you sir idk if it's just my mobile but says can not find server?

Needs more LS1 ... gLWS LBTS :)

I wish it did but like FD people purist would loose their mind

If I found a rwd one with a blown motor I would LS it without question

what kind of power do these make?

300hp and roughly 3000-3100 lbs (thanks AWD!). So roughly a 1 hp per every 10lbs power to weight ratio. It's not slow, but it isn't the 430+hp of a turbo in the same exact chassis. They run about 12.9-13.0 1/4 mile. most drivers can manage a low 13 time.

that puts it on par with like a stock lancer, stock, STI subaru, stock bmw 335xi. However, it's a much nicer place to be in, even with the "dated" 996 interior. It also has better brakes, suspension, and handling than all of those other cars. And it's a Porsche.

This car is gorgeous, if it was a little closer to the end of the year I would consider picking this up myself. I hope Steve-o gets what he is looking for out of it.

what kind of power do these make?

Yea about 300 as stated, but it's about how they use the power and handling that makes this car quick.. not fast but quick

For reference though as also stated the turbo version is hands down amazing but they also carry a price tag of about 50% more value so they are not cheap

Been getting blown up about this and as I don't believe I would have to say it to CR I will just so people are not confused

If you want to come see the car please have your finances in line as I don't want to waste our time looking it over and talking for a hour and you have no idea if you can really even buy it ... without cash check whatever in hand or some form of you actually being ready to buy I will not waste my time and surely will not be going on test drives

Again not specific at all to CR members as most are much more intelligent when purchasing cars than the other CL or Fb masses

Been getting blown up about this and as I don't believe I would have to say it to CR I will just so people are not confused

If you want to come see the car please have your finances in line as I don't want to waste our time looking it over and talking for a hour and you have no idea if you can really even buy it ... without cash check whatever in hand or some form of you actually being ready to buy I will not waste my time and surely will not be going on test drives

Again not specific at all to CR members as most are much more intelligent when purchasing cars than the other CL or Fb masses

Funny people think they can joyride.

Speaking of which, I took this beast for a joyride the other day and it is FUN. Drives perfect, sounds amazing and attracts a lot of attention (if you're a doucher and like that kind of thing). The paint is unreal for a 16 year old car.

Posting it on Ohio Euro Classifieds has probably lead to that. Too high end of a car to post on there.

Dude, you should hold on to it for a bit and charge CR members to rent it for the day... It would be a fun car to drive around for a day and take the misses on a date with or something.

Haha that would be cool but take a long time to pay off

Meeting at the bank Saturday morning to finalize the deal