Go pro questions

Radio Flyer1647545514

I've been looking at getting a go pro to use at work when doing big tree removals and crane jobs. Looking to mount on helmet, chain bar and other places.

Can anyone that used them recommend what I should get and if the extra features that the new session has over the old one are worth twice the cost? Is the 5+ or whatever the better option with the replaceable battery and visible screen?

When the session battery dies and won't hold charge anymore can I simply take it to batteries plus to get the battery replaced or do I need an entire new unit?

Are older models that aren't currently manufactured worth looking at?

I do want something rugged, I don't foresee needing waterproofing other than rain.

I've had one for 2-3 years now... never had a battery problem. With that being said, there are cheaper options that work just as well... are you set on a Go Pro or would you be interested in cheaper options that take just as good of video? If so, check out the mobius... it comes with tons of accessories to connect to just about anything and is like half the price.