ATT and CBS

Mace1647545504

Screw att i have an older flat screen with an HD atenna so I can watch the browns get their asses handed to them.

This is what I need to cut the cord and probably get rid of att get spectrum with the highest speed available

Any recommendations??

Cut cable. Stream online. Get a box with Kodi. Never look back.

Also, buy IPVanish if using Kodi, it is $50 a year. No need to get busted by you IP for illegally streaming.

I cut the cord almost a year ago and haven't had any issues without IPVanish. I know you can get busted for hosting, but didn't think streaming it was an issue.

Cut cable. Stream online. Get a box with Kodi. Never look back.

^ This... but with a twist...

You say you have older TVs, I would recommend a RoKu stick or Chromecast if you are new to the world of streaming. Streaming sticks are a cheep way to stream media from your laptop, desktop, or tablet. I tend to shy new folks away from setting up Kodi, especially if they don't understand the setup process.

I would recommend getting WoW internet over all else. WoW does not spy on you, throttle your connection, and their reliability is top notch.

Best of luck streaming my friend!

I tend to shy new folks away from setting up Kodi, especially if they don't understand the setup process.

My cousin's wife, who is not technically literate at all, setup Kodi on her Fire TV Stick on her own completely without me to help in about 10 minutes with just a YouTube video.

If you can follow directions, you can do it.

My cousin's wife, who is not technically literate at all, setup Kodi on her Fire TV Stick on her own completely without me to help in about 10 minutes with just a YouTube video.

This all day long!!

This is the part that scares me the most... Many people don't uncheck the boxes during installation that gives them plenty of free malware and changes their homepage.

I feel ya though, if you are adventurous and can can read, I would take Kodi over many streaming options. I just feel like Firesticks, Chromecast, and Roku are a little more easy to just unbox, plugin, and setup over Kodi... if you kinda get what I mean. But yes, 100% to Kodi if you can get it setup and running :)

^ This... but with a twist...

You say you have older TVs, I would recommend a RoKu stick or Chromecast if you are new to the world of streaming. Streaming sticks are a cheep way to stream media from your laptop, desktop, or tablet. I tend to shy new folks away from setting up Kodi, especially if they don't understand the setup process.

I would recommend getting WoW internet over all else. WoW does not spy on you, throttle your connection, and their reliability is top notch.

Best of luck streaming my friend!

That's good to know as I just switched to them two months ago.

That's good to know as I just switched to them two months ago.

Yea, its actually something they are very public about. here is a copy directly from their corporate handbook.

II. NETWORK PRACTICES:

Overall, WOW! follows these network management practices:

1. No blocking. WOW! does not block access to legal content, applications, services or non-harmful devices, subject to reasonable network

management.

2. No throttling. WOW! does not impair or degrade lawful Internet traffic on the basis of content, applications, services, or non-harmful devices,

subject to reasonable network management.

3. No paid prioritization. WOW! does not favor some lawful Internet traffic over other lawful traffic in exchange for consideration of any kind, or

to benefit an entity affiliated with WOW!.

Yea, its actually something they are very public about. here is a copy directly from their corporate handbook.

II. NETWORK PRACTICES:

Overall, WOW! follows these network management practices:

1. No blocking. WOW! does not block access to legal content, applications, services or non-harmful devices, subject to reasonable network

management.

2. No throttling. WOW! does not impair or degrade lawful Internet traffic on the basis of content, applications, services, or non-harmful devices,

subject to reasonable network management.

3. No paid prioritization. WOW! does not favor some lawful Internet traffic over other lawful traffic in exchange for consideration of any kind, or

to benefit an entity affiliated with WOW!.

What they do allow is latency......

Wow is not reliable in my neighborhood. AT&T has been great for the year.

Hmmm. Didn't know all that.

My uncle and aunt got some android box online somewhere already set up with Kodi and many more options. $60. They told my folks who paid just under $200 I think for a better box preloaded. They cut the cable/satellite and for about 8 months have been fine. But, as I said, it was all preloaded with Kodi and whatnot.