HR Coordinator & Hi-Lo driver & Lumpers

kyc12340

I'm hiring a HR Coordinator, Hi-Lo drivers, Lumpers in my office/ logistics facility.

*HR Coordinator

This is more of an entry level or simple task position which most of the HR stuff including payroll is controlled by me or corporate HR department in different state.

If you are or know of someone who might be interested please reply here or send me a message.

Basic run down

-M~F 40hours or more per week

-Coordinate with staffing agencies to put requests on general labor employees

-Communicate with manager or assit.manager about Daily/weekly forecast demand of employment for our production

-Run Ads, take phone calls, interview candidates for direct hire employment

-Summarize non exempt employees' attendance (daily/weekly)

-Report directly to operations manager

*Hi-Lo dirver

-We do OE tires to Honda, Toyota, Ford.

-Hi-Lo basically stack tire racks and and put it in designated slots from receiving section, reverse for shipping section.

-Pay rate: $13.00/hr Starting on probation, After 3 month, Start at $13.50, every 3~ 6month gets .25~.50 increase as per evaluation.

-During 4th quarter, I give out attendance bonus of up to $100 per week which if you do the math, $2.5 extra / hr on top of regular pay which would be $15.5~ $16/hr

*Lumpers

-Unload tires from 40ft containers and stack them on racks

-Load loose lace tires to 53ft dry-van trailers

-Pay Rate: $12.00/hr Starting on probation, After 3month, Start at $12.50, Every 3~6month gets .25~.50 increase as per evaluation.

-During 4th quarter, I give out attendance bonus of up to $100 per week which would be $2.5 extra/hr on top of reular pay which would be $14.5~$15/hr

Thank you,

Edited by kyc12340
position change

any idea what the pay range would be for this?

It depends on ability, but to be honest, more of an entry / simple task job which probably doesn't appeal to many older folks here with long experience.

If you know someone who might be interested you can pm me what he/she is looking for.