Class III Pure Sex...

flounder

^ whats something like that cost? 2500?

Something like what? A suppressor?

It depends on the caliber being suppressed, material of suppressor (Stainless steel or Ti) and the manufacturer of the can. Range is about $250-$2300

If your talking about the rifle then here ya go.

$12,000-$15,000 for the rifle

$1,500-$1,800 for that scope

and that particular suppressor is around $2,400-$3,000

So your total is $16,000-$20,000 for the above setup.

Edited by flounder

Something like what? A suppressor?

It depends on the caliber being suppressed, material of suppressor (Stainless steel or Ti) and the manufacturer of the can. Range is about $250-$2300

If your talking about the rifle then here ya go.

$12,000-$15,000 for the rifle

$1,500-$1,800 for that scope

and that particular suppressor is around $2,400-$3,000

So your total is $16,000-$20,000 for the above setup.

holy shit, i was talking about it all! who in the hell spends that kinda money on a damn gun...wow never knew guns fetch that kinda money :eek:

holy shit, i was talking about it all! who in the hell spends that kinda money on a damn gun...wow never knew guns fetch that kinda money :eek:

Not too many people have that rifle as it is the M200 Cheytac .408

Same rifle you saw in the movie "Shooter"

I actually know a guy with a rifle chambered in the .408 Cheytac. Its a really nice rig.

it better be for that kinda coin..it would be sweet to have it out on display, or even to fire some rounds with it..what makes it so special?

Well its was designed for extreme long range shooting and armor penetration. Its way more accurate the the 50 cal, and has a further range. The range on these things is around 2200-2500 yards.

They are expensive as fuck to shoot as the bullet itself is a brass round spun on a lathe as opposed to a normal copper jacketed round created in mass prod. Not to mention the brass is expensive and they take a ton of powder when loading. The next time I see my friend that has one, I will take a pic of one of his bullets to show you. the bullets are so pointed that you could easily prick your finger with it and draw blood if your not careful.

Edited by flounder

That is sweet! The revolver is a nagant and they have very tight seals on the wheel. I have seen some people on a mosin site who have suppressors on there revolvers and say they are very quiet. I also didnt see any XD? Last gun show I went to a guy was selling a HK .45 with a suppressor on it for $3000. I bet more then 2/3 was for the can on the front.