Nexus 6p 32GB.

dakotart

Nexus 6p 32GB. Android 8.0.0 (Oreo)

This phone was received 3-4 months ago as a brand new replacement (not refurbished) for my broken screen Nexus.

Includes original charger, box, and slim case.

Asking $200

00N0N_dcufhP40bMR_1200x900.jpg

Edited by dakotart

Nexus 6p 32GB. Android 8.0.0 (Oreo)

This phone was received 3-4 months ago as a brand new replacement (not refurbished) for my broken screen Nexus.

I have the Nexus 5x and i love it! Question though, when you broke the screen how did you get a refurb replacement? just curious since VZW doesn't seem to support the nexus line and i don't think they offer insurance on them?

I have the Nexus 5x and i love it! Question though, when you broke the screen how did you get a refurb replacement? just curious since VZW doesn't seem to support the nexus line and i don't think they offer insurance on them?

I bought my Nexus 6P through Google and used with the Google Fi project as the carrier. I also bought the Nexus Protect Insurance. When I smashed the screen, I paid a deductible and they sent me a brand new phone (not a refurb).

The 6P is an excellent device. I just got the Pixel 2xl (hoping for a software update to fix the rest of the issues I'm having with it.)

I bought my Nexus 6P through Google and used with the Google Fi project as the carrier. I also bought the Nexus Protect Insurance. When I smashed the screen, I paid a deductible and they sent me a brand new phone (not a refurb).

The 6P is an excellent device. I just got the Pixel 2xl (hoping for a software update to fix the rest of the issues I'm having with it.)

Interested to hear your review of the pixel.

Glws

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
+1

Will this work on Verizon? There seem to be multiple reports online about feature opportunities with Verizon. I'm interested.

Tom

I used it on Google FI. My understanding is that it works on Sprint/T-Mobile under that service.

That being said, sale is pending for Monday.