FS: 2 Troy ounce silver

Radio Flyer1647545514

Probably won't be any interested here but I bought an extra of one of these coins and someone may appreciate the other one more than I will.

First is a 2014 Scottsdale silver niue. 1oz bar. Shown is front and back.

Price 30 firm

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=902&pictureid=8939

Second is a 1oz air Force button domed silver round. Cool coin 1/1000 minted with COA # 1/3000 (printed error on number minted but first COA)

I'll get the picture for anyone interested.

Price: 30

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.jmbullion.com/1-oz-air-force-button-domed-silver-round/

I was recently offered silver in trade for an item. I'm completely PM ignorant so understand my question as an inquiry/education seeking. I'm really trying to learn more and I've seen you deal on here a good bit.

If 1 oz of Silver is $16.96 today what makes each of these worth nearly double?

I'm interested in the Air Force one for my dad. I just have no clue if that's a fair deal or not.

The link I posted under the air Force coin is a link to where you could buy the coin. They're the only sore that sells it and only 1000 of those coins were made. That coin is a low mint # and I have the first Certificate of Authentication issued with these coins.

The bar holds a true face value to it but it's much lower than the silver values of it. Only 350k of those were made making it a little more rare and they're not made every year. For instance there were 17 million silver American eagles sold last year.

The company that mints the coin, the amount minted, the quality of the image on the coin, if there are any errors on the coin all effect cost. Most of what I've sold here is just basic generic stuff and I normally sell it below online pricing. Most every coin sells for more than spot.

Gotcha. So because they're limited runs they have more value. That makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.

So what if I just want silver at the cost of silver? I mean, if crap really went down and folks realized paper dollars were worthless wouldn't 1 oz of silver be 1 ox of silver at that point?