Smart Thermostat rebate deals

Gergwheel1647545492

Just closed on the new house this morning and fortunately have Columbia, but not AEP. Thanks for the link, think I'll order the Ecobee3, can't convince myself to spend $175 on the 4 lol

My dad just did the same. They have South Central and Columbia. I must say, its a pretty awesome little unit.

Hooked mine up a few days ago and installed a whole home humidifier, then tied that into it as well. Overall, not a bad install. Ecobees website was very helpful for a non-HVAC guy like myself. And having a humidifier for the whole house had been amazing so far.

Hooked mine up a few days ago and installed a whole home humidifier, then tied that into it as well. Overall, not a bad install. Ecobees website was very helpful for a non-HVAC guy like myself. And having a humidifier for the whole house had been amazing so far.

Which whole home humidifer did you get?

Ive purchase a honey well unit...Need to install it though, curious on your thoughts on install as well.

I snagged a ecobbee 4 this go around. I had a nest at my old house and their algorithm sucks balls. It was a battle sometimes to convince the unit I was really home and not away. Maybe it is better now (I got a unit when they first released). I know they use your wi fi triangulation to verify your coming and goings.

Which whole home humidifer did you get?

Ive purchase a honey well unit...Need to install it though, curious on your thoughts on install as well.

I snagged a ecobbee 4 this go around. I had a nest at my old house and their algorithm sucks balls. It was a battle sometimes to convince the unit I was really home and not away. Maybe it is better now (I got a unit when they first released). I know they use your wi fi triangulation to verify your coming and goings.

Got this one:

https://m.lowes.com/pd/Honeywell-Whole-House-Humidifier-Whole-House-Evaporative-Humidifier/3459854

Install wasn't bad at all. Took my time, made precise cuts, and it worked great. Tying it into the Ecobee was easy with their inline support section. If you plan on doing this as well, do not install the pressure switch or humidistat that comes with the humidifier as the Ecobee does all that itself.

I got mine this weekend, but didn't have time to tackle it. I only have a 4 wire cable coming up from the furnace, so I will need the power adapter that shipped with the Ecobee 4. Doesn't look like it will be too terrible, but I want to make sure I have time to get it done start to finish since the furnace will be off while I'm working.