2014 Impala "Service Side Detection"

ODoyle

Just got this messaged on the Driver Information cluster... Car was perfect yesterday...today its not doing the blind spot notifications and I feel like the back up sensors arent working quite right either.

The blinkers, back up camera and forward collision system arent throwing codes. Ive tried reseting the settings in the radio and disconnecting the battery to see if that fixes it. No help

Any Ideas before I take it to a dealer and find out what my deductible is?

I'll echo what Cordell said.

I frequently remove those bumpers at work to perform the tail light gasket leak TSB and I've noticed some having some pretty bad corrosion within the connector on the body side. Typically a thorough cleaning takes care of it but like Scott said, you need dealer level scan tools to get an accurate diag.

I bought the additional warranty with it. It looks like Im scheduling a service appointment.

It blows my mind that the back up sensors, cross path sensors and lane departure work though. I was hoping not to spend a $250 deductible. LOL