WTB: Reloading gear

Richard Cranium

I'm just getting into reloading. Makes sense to me with the new rifle and the new accuracy goals. I'm looking for a single stage press. I'll be doing primarily rifle rounds, specifically 6.5 Creedmoor, and 5.56 for practice. I really have nothing yet, so I'm open to all options. Not looking for high production rates, just slow and steady processing.

Usually around Labor Day, Memorial Day etc there will be some decent sales. Try the Hornady single stage press kit. It’s usually about $250 on sale. Double that once you get the dies, primers, powder brass and misc other stuff.

This is a great book to help you get started.

https://www.amazon.com/ABCs-Reloading-Definitive-Novice-Expert/dp/1440213968/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515880227&sr=8-1&keywords=abc+of+reloading

I do mostly handgun but let me know if you are looking for stuff and I can try to steer you where to find it. Good luck.

Well it's time for me to "purge" some stuff I've accumulated over the years - I just don't have the time for this so if you want to press the "easy button"....

RCBS Rock Chucker Master Reloading Kit

https://www.brownells.com/reloading/reloading-kits/rock-chucker-supreme-master-kit-prod79994.aspx

Plus:

RCBS Case Trimmer

RCPS Powder Trickler

Lee Shell Holder Set

Berdan Decapping Tool

Primer Pocket Swager

Bullet Puller (no collets)

14-15 Sets of dies (sorry, none in the calibers you're looking for)

1000 CCI Primers (handgun-new unopened)

Hornaday XTP 45 & 9mm bullets (new/unopened)

Some additional misc.

About the only thing missing is the vibratory finisher that I am keeping for other projects.

$600 for everything - sell of what you don't need and net your price down. I valued the stuff at "low eBay" prices for stuff that actually sold. Sorry, I don't want to break it up - if I did, I would sell it as individual pieces on eBay for more. Most everything (other than some of the dies) are in near new condition. I ran about 100 rounds of 30-30 and since then it has been sitting. No time for this and racing....

I am gone this next week, but will post this up as a separate ad when I get home.

Well it's time for me to "purge" some stuff I've accumulated over the years - I just don't have the time for this so if you want to press the "easy button"....

RCBS Rock Chucker Master Reloading Kit

https://www.brownells.com/reloading/reloading-kits/rock-chucker-supreme-master-kit-prod79994.aspx

Plus:

RCBS Case Trimmer

RCPS Powder Trickler

Lee Shell Holder Set

Berdan Decapping Tool

Primer Pocket Swager

Bullet Puller (no collets)

14-15 Sets of dies (sorry, none in the calibers you're looking for)

1000 CCI Primers (handgun-new unopened)

Hornaday XTP 45 & 9mm bullets (new/unopened)

Some additional misc.

About the only thing missing is the vibratory finisher that I am keeping for other projects.

$600 for everything - sell of what you don't need and net your price down. I valued the stuff at "low eBay" prices for stuff that actually sold. Sorry, I don't want to break it up - if I did, I would sell it as individual pieces on eBay for more. Most everything (other than some of the dies) are in near new condition. I ran about 100 rounds of 30-30 and since then it has been sitting. No time for this and racing....

I am gone this next week, but will post this up as a separate ad when I get home.

That sounds like the kind of setup I'm looking for. PM me and let me know where you are, and when would be a good time to meet up. Before or after you head out of town.

That’s a hell of a deal with the he dies.

I may be interested in a few sets of dies depending on caliber.

I think we're going to meet up this weekend. Once I have everything and inventory it all, I'll let you know what dies there are and which ones I'm not interested in.