Geeto67's Political Playground

zeitgeist57

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump is such a cuck, he professes to stand for the rights of accused wife beaters but then fires them anyway when the public pressure gets too intense. Grow a pair and stand by your convictions loser.

I'm sure some of them were fine people

I'm sure some of them were fine people

Depends on how many of them were also NAZI's.

Hey, did we all forget he still has like 15 outstanding lawsuits involving sexual harassment/assault against him? Also he said publicly that he just grabs women by the pussy? (which is kind of gross too considering he doesn't look like a guy that washes his hands regularly).

By the way - his statement on the matter was: "Those women deserve due process", which is the political passive aggressive soft tone equivalent of "fuck those lying bitches", so I don't know how much of a cuck he really is.

Morrisey put out a new album recently with a song with the lyric:

Stop watching the news

Because the news contrives to frighten you

When Morrisey starts to seem normal and sensical, It's time to take a step back

Depends on how many of them were also NAZI's.

Old republican white dudes part of the Trump administration, I'd be more shocked if they weren't.

Another, day, another school shooting. Merica!

Is that your answer?

That's an Onion headline. Did the satire make a wooshing sound as it went over your head? or was it so high up all you could see were the chemtrails.

Since nobody is willingly going to step into your bear trap, how about I put it back on you Brandon: explain to me the difference between the onion satirical headline of "‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens" and the NRA and supporter's actual, real life, non-satirical position that "Killings like this are 'The Price (or cost) of Freedom'". Ready? go!

How should we stop the shootings?

It's hard to shoot people when nobody has a gun...

But we've had that discussion on here before. Logic will never win an argument when it's up against ass loads of money and mythical beings.

That's an Onion headline. Did the satire make a wooshing sound as it went over your head? or was it so high up all you could see were the chemtrails.

Since nobody is willingly going to step into your bear trap, how about I put it back on you Brandon: explain to me the difference between the onion satirical headline of "‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens" and the NRA and supporter's actual, real life, non-satirical position that "Killings like this are 'The Price (or cost) of Freedom'". Ready? go!

So you counter my "bear trap" with a "bear trap?"

You first...

It's hard to shoot people when nobody has a gun...

But we've had that discussion on here before. Logic will never win an argument when it's up against ass loads of money and mythical beings.

So ban all guns?

Maybe gun owners could just voluntarily get rid of their guns, putting the greater good over their own personal fears and self-interest, thus prompting a massive cultural shift in American attitudes towards private ownership of AR-15s and similar rifles, tanking the market for civilian ownership of such rifles, and thereby reducing the odds of a mentally ill person having access to one.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So what was the point of posting that article? Was there a point?

satire.

sat·ire

ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/

noun

noun: satire

the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/satire

Also, It's not an "article". The onion is the literal definition of a humor publication. Calling this an "article" is like saying Mad Magazine has some deep hard hitting news reporting.

Maybe gun owners could just voluntarily get rid of their guns, putting the greater good over their own personal fears and self-interest, thus prompting a massive cultural shift in American attitudes towards private ownership of AR-15s and similar rifles, tanking the market for civilian ownership of such rifles, and thereby reducing the odds of a mentally ill person having access to one.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So turn our guns into the Govt and give up our 2nd amendment rights? That's your answer?

satire.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/satire

Also, It's not an "article". The onion is the literal definition of a humor publication. Calling this an "article" is like saying Mad Magazine has some deep hard hitting news reporting.

It's still an article, dipshit

It's still an article, dipshit

words have meanings man:

ar·ti·cle

ˈärdək(ə)l/

noun

a nonfictional prose composition usually forming an independent part of a publication (such as a magazine)

Satire is, by it's nature of being absurdist, fiction. Even if it is based on real events. So it isn't really an article any more than a short story is an article in the New Yorker.

I'm trying really hard not to call you stupid so early in the day, but you aren't making is easy. Is this really the product of Ohio educational system? Or are you "special"?

I genuinely don't know what is worse: the fact that you thought the onion was real, or the fact that Greg's continued satire is just wizzing by you. He owns you bro, you are a total cuck.

Did I say that? I'm asking you to clarify.

I've already stated what I'd like to see happen. You've correctly pointed out that America as a whole won't get on board with my plan. I don't think any other strategies will work. So I don't think there's any way to prevent future mass shootings. They will just keep happening as long as American gun culture doesn't change.

Clear enough for you?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

words have meanings man:

Satire is, by it's nature of being absurdist, fiction. Even if it is based on real events. So it isn't really an article, any more than a short story is an article in the New Yorker.

I'm trying really hard not to call you stupid so early in the day, but you aren't making is easy. Is this really the product of Ohio educational system? Or are you "special"?

Article

a piece of writing included with others in a newspaper, magazine, or other publication.

"an article about middle-aged executives"

synonyms: report, account, story, write-up, feature, item, piece, column, review, commentary

"an article in the paper"

You can call me stupid but at least I am intelligent enough to not put my health at risk by being morbidly obese. You'd think an intelligent person would care about their health? Maybe patting yourself on the back and calling everyone who disagrees with you stupid doesn't actually make you intelligent? Want me to buy you some cheeseburgers? I know you can't resist, fatboy

I've already stated what I'd like to see happen. You've correctly pointed out that America as a whole won't get on board with my plan. I don't think any other strategies will work. So I don't think there's any way to prevent future mass shootings. They will just keep happening as long as American gun culture doesn't change.

Clear enough for you?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So it's a gun issue and not a mental health issue? You didn't mention mental health so I guess I'll assume only guns are to blame here, correct? What about school security? Could that be improved? Or is this literally ONLY a gun issue? Have you considered the potential negative effects of the Government confiscating all of its citizens guns?

Article

a piece of writing included with others in a newspaper, magazine, or other publication.

"an article about middle-aged executives"

synonyms: report, account, story, write-up, feature, item, piece, column, review, commentary

"an article in the paper"

You can call me stupid but at least I am intelligent enough to not put my health at risk by being morbidly obese. You'd think an intelligent person would care about their health? Maybe patting yourself on the back and calling everyone who disagrees with you stupid doesn't actually make you intelligent? Want me to buy you some cheeseburgers? I know you can't resist, fatboy

I'd point out that your intellect has again run out of road so you revert to what worked for you in kindergarten, but let's be honest... that happened like five posts ago.

enjoy your cuck life. Hey I hear this is worth talking about as well:

https://www.theonion.com/white-house-compare-potential-food-stamps-replacement-p-1823030631

maybe you have opinions about how political correctness is ruining cinema:

https://www.theonion.com/peter-rabbit-film-criticized-for-making-light-of-alle-1823014154

So it's a gun issue and not a mental health issue? You didn't mention mental health so I guess I'll assume only guns are to blame here, correct? What about school security? Could that be improved? Or is this literally ONLY a gun issue? Have you considered the potential negative effects of the Government confiscating all of its citizens guns?

Whoa, who said anything about the government confiscating all of its citizens guns? I certainly didn't. Are you having this discussion in good faith, because that's not a good sign.