Geeto67's Political Playground

zeitgeist57

Don't forget his new tarrifs on steel and aluminum from Canada, Mexico, and EU!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

This is just the shot in the arm that the American economy needs! U-S-A! U-S-A! Trade wars are indeed good, and easy to win! I'll just go see how the stock market is reacting to this amazing news!

Oh.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget his new tarrifs on steel and aluminum from Canada, Mexico, and EU!

Hey Mallard,

I was reading the Monroney on a dodge challenger yesterday and I noticed that the car was assembled in Brampton Ont, with 29% Mexican Content (60% American AND Canada Overall content). How is this going to affect that?

Hey Mallard,

I was reading the Monroney on a dodge challenger yesterday and I noticed that the car was assembled in Brampton Ont, with 29% Mexican Content (60% American AND Canada Overall content). How is this going to affect that?

Challenger/Charger/300 are made in Brampton, Pacifica/Grand Caravan are made in Windsor.

I'm not sure how this will affect those models, but I'm sure someone is working on those numbers.

• 3 weeks later...
"No way to prevent this tragedy!" says president responsible for tragedy.

dude, don't even....there are people here that are sure it isn't even happening because some pic of some kid in a cage is not real or because of their lack of understanding of some events in 1997. It's supremely disappointing.

Truth is - what is happening now is happening specifically because of the zero tolerance policy, and not anything else. And it's not about conditions or photos, or audio which pulls at your heart strings - its about the act itself of the state kidnapping children.

someone said it best yesterday in chat: thinking it's ok to take children away from their parents because of some imaginary line makes you a monster.

someone said it best yesterday in chat: thinking it's ok to take children away from their parents because of some imaginary line makes you a monster.

"Unfortunately for you, the line you crossed was real"

Here's Stephen Miller's Cell Phone Number, If You Need It

Splinter

40 minutes agoFiled to: STEPHEN MILLER

bj3eiw15f6vphptjtcxx.jpg

Photo: Getty

The Trump administration’s policy of separating immigrant children from their families has been credited primarily to the strenuous efforts of White House adviser Stephen Miller. Perhaps you would like to call him about it.

The New York Times reported that Miller, the wolfish young Trump whisperer, has been the most effective driving force behind the implementation of the brutal policy that is now leading the national news—a policy that Miller himself called “a simple decision.” And while citizens plan protest marches and scream at Kirstjen Nielsen as she eats dinner, Miller himself has been rather unavailable for direct feedback from the public.

We all know that Donald Trump is a great fan of facilitating direct feedback from the public, because he personally published the cell phone numbers of both his Republican primary opponent Lindsey Graham and Univision anchor Jorge Ramos. So it is fair to assume he would support the public’s right to call (or text) Stephen Miller.

Miller’s cell phone number is 202-881-8641. He’s a busy guy, but maybe you can get ahold of him long enough to have a productive discussion.

betcha that phone is blowing up....lol. I'm totally calling this afternoon.

The article gets one thing wrong though - it's "The White Supremacist Stephen Miller" for his continued support of actual white supremacist Richard Spencer (who by the way, wrote the seeds of this policy while a grad student at Duke).

Still, it's not all Miller's fault (though he is still a gigantic piece of shit), Jeff Sessions, HuckaSanders, That weird piece of Ikea furniture that is running homeland security - they are all complicit. Fuck ALL of them.