craigs list duc

that dude

Ducati 748S Superbike NICE! - $5800 (Brunswick OH)

Reply to: sale-udmgc-1159777743@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-05-07, 6:53PM EDT

Ducati 748 Biposto (dual seat). The bike has ZERO problems and is ready to go.

The Bike has 28600 miles.

Call me at 610-442-8186 or email at smeres@gmail.com. I have and can send you many more pics if need be.

I have included as many pictures as possible to show there is NO damage on this bike. It starts up on one fire and runs great.

I am the second owner. I have a clear title in hand and there are no liens on this motorcycle.

The oil has been changed at least every 2,000 miles with AGIP (Ducati stock) synthetic and it always got fresh oil and fuel stabilizer before being stored for the winter. The battery was just replaced 1 months ago.

I have all the paperwork the previous owner did. Recently the routine 24,000 mile complete service was finished, and cost $2700 (including new tires, etc.) I will include the reciept to show how much it was to service this bike and how well I have teken care of it.

The previous owner installed a Ferracci dual carbon fiber complete titanium exhaust system. It will never rust, or turn blue, or rainbow. I'll have to say I am thrilled by the exhaust noise and performance. It sounds wonderful and the exhaust is unique, people have never heard anything like it. The green, white, and red stripes match the Ducatis. The bike also has a Feracci Pro Filter, and Feracci Factory Superbike Race Chip (dyno tuned.) The bike has handlebar risers to make it easier to ride. The factory handlebars and grips are way down in the front of the bike, forcing you to lean far over. With the risers, you can straighten out your back a little more, making riding more confortable. I also installed a Sargent Carbon Fiber Italian seat. It is like a corbin seat, but feels better and has the italian striping as shown. The rear seat is color matched. There are carbon fiber accents all over the bike as pictured as well. It also has an AFAM Quick Change Sprocket with a 40 tooth rear for better performance. The bike also has installed a Showr Adjustable shocks. Choose your setting from soft to competition hard with turn of a lever. The rear turn signals are placed in the scoops in the rear. It looks great from behind, and gets rid of the turn signal stalks sticking out of the rear of most bikes. The bike also has an Evoluzione clutch slave cylinder. The stock clutch slave cylinder on every 1995-2002 Ducati superbike WILL go bad as the seals blow out eventually and leak corrosive fluid onto the bike. I replaced the stock unit before it officially went bad with the Evolzione unit that is better engineered and it significantly reduces lever effort as well.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

i dont know if this is a good deal or not