Need to Borrow: Battery

Zx2guy19

I need to borrow a battery for a 1998 Nissan Frontier for one day.

Basically, my girlfriends title for her old piece of shit truck is a Florida title in her dad's name, so in order for her to scrap it, she has to have the title put into her name and then registered in Ohio.

The battery is dead, and she's doing all this just to junk the truck. I need a battery for 24 hours to drive it to the BMV, get an out of state inspection, drive it home, remove the battery, and then scrap this piece of shit so I never have to see it's existence again (yeah, this thing has been annoying as you can see).

Anyone have a battery laying around? I'll come pick it up and return it obviously. And a 6-pack for your troubles.

What is the pole configuration? I have my jeep wrangler battery you could probably borrow as I don't drive the car except on weekends.

On a side note, why is she scrapping it? Pick up is still a pick up, she couldn't get a couple hundred bucks for it?

It has top poles- Duralast part number 24-DLG for a new one (700CCA's)

Last time she drove it it had trouble going into gear (it's an auto). She ended up buying a brand new Infinity so just wants this thing out of her hair as she's moving this weekend and has gotten 2 tickets for it not being registered.

Anyone on here can have it for $200 if they want lol

my battery has top poles, positive on the right and negative on the left (if you are sitting in the drivers seat). I don't know the duralast part number but you are welcome to borrow it if you come picke it up and drop it back off in dublin. Heck I am even around all day tomorrow till 4 if it helps.

Thanks Kerry! There may actually be a company coming to pick it up tomorrow that doesn't require an Ohio title. If that's the case, no battery needed. If not, I'll reach back out!

PS: I tried to PM you back but your mailbox is full.