Dashcam video of Self-Driving Uber hitting pedestrian

BStowers023

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Government is the best,blah blah blah, I told you so, blah blah blah, I’m Geeto, blah blah blah, I’ve done it all, know it all, you people are stupid. My government is the best,you’re stupid, do as I say not as I do, blah blah, I have plenty of time to type my sermons on a car forum, blah blah blah.

Oh by the way, I have done most everything on this planet,blah blah blah, I also moved to Ohio to tell you people how stupid you actually are if you don’t agree with me. My GTO ( if there is one) is sitting in by parents garage because it’s actually my Dad’s. Oh my way is the best and only way, because if it’s not my way it’s stupid. I told you that was going to happen because you people are stupid, and I get all my worldly knowledge from hours on the Internet

My Dad's a chevy/corvette guy, he wouldn't be caught dead in a pontiac. I mean I don't mind you being an asshole, but at least try to be a factual asshole.