84 Honda Magna V45 Low Mile Project $1,250

Dharris89

The CL link is below with pictures. The biggest issue right now is the front brake caliper is locked so the front wheel doesn’t turn. I’ll fix that this weekend. I rode this in college a few times in the early 2000’s and that may have been the last time it was ridden. I didn’t put it in the CL add but I’ll also do a partial or full trade for firearms if you have something interesting like a garand or Mauser etc. Thanks for looking.

https://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/d/84-honda-magna-v45-super-low/6557511827.html

My God I wish I could buy this thing. Just can't justify it right now.

Bump for a good dude and a sweet bike. Magnas are so damn cool

Thanks Steve.

Wow, Rice Paddy had a similar priced one in their clearance sale but higher miles and worse condition. If I hadn't just bought $300 in parts for my fiancee's '93 Virago I'd buy this in a heartbeat.

Thanks. Bump for a good weekend to buy a project. I took the front caliper off and it’s free. It rolls nicely now.

one of the first bikes I worked on was a v45. I don't miss wrenching on it but a fine machine when it's working, really ahead of its time.

Not the easiest rack of carbs to pull but count on cleaning them out, battery, tires, oil change at the minimum. Moto brakes are stupid easy and cheap, I'd get seals from the dealer though I've gotten burned too many times with shitty chinabay seals failing immediately

what does it need to run? when could I take a lookl?

Ryan, I just text you. It’s been sitting for a long time. Assume the tank will need to be cleaned, the carbs (4) will need cleaned and reset. It will need tires, a battery and oil change. So depending on if you do it or have it done it’s a few hundred at least. But worst case for less than 2k you can have a running low mileage bike. It’s a honda and I’ve seen these go to 50k miles. Hope that helps. You’re welcome to come check it out. David

Ryan, I just text you. It’s been sitting for a long time. Assume the tank will need to be cleaned, the carbs (4) will need cleaned and reset. It will need tires, a battery and oil change. So depending on if you do it or have it done it’s a few hundred at least. But worst case for less than 2k you can have a running low mileage bike. It’s a honda and I’ve seen these go to 50k miles. Hope that helps. You’re welcome to come check it out. David

Never got a text...my phone was off but still would expect it to eventually have come through.