Concrete Repair Referral?

Diamonds

Sam is going to do a sidewalk for me in the next couple weeks, so + 1 for Sam for any concrete work as a given.

However, for work specific to hydraulic jacking / leveling of concrete (not certain Sam offers this) - I was really impressed with the work B-Level did at my house. Leveled both the front and rear stoops, guarantee it forever, and both were less than $500 combined. They drill small holes from above, inject concrete slurry at high pressure to level, and then done.

Sam is going to do a sidewalk for me in the next couple weeks, so + 1 for Sam for any concrete work as a given.

However, for work specific to hydraulic jacking / leveling of concrete (not certain Sam offers this) - I was really impressed with the work B-Level did at my house. Leveled both the front and rear stoops, guarantee it forever, and both were less than $500 combined. They drill small holes from above, inject concrete slurry at high pressure to level, and then done.

I was going to say this, I'm not sure Sam does leveling so it will be interesting to find out.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Ohio concrete restoration, talk to Adam, they'll take care of you. I've had them level sidewalks on several properties, and they can do anything you want to the stairs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk