Cobra Kai **No Spoilers Please**

RC K9

Just started watching this last night. 2 episodes in, and my wife and I are digging it. I feel likes it's doing a tight rope walk between cheesy and serious, and I love it. I think it's the nostalgia.

I watched the first two as well and I’m enjoying it a lot. Second episode was hilarious. Now I just have to figure out if I want YouTube TV or not.

Think i'm just going to subscribe for 30 free days then cancel like I do with other services.

Google was giving out a 4 month trial, might still be able to get on it.

I figured I'd give it a watch and ended up binging through all 10 episodes last weekend. I fully enjoyed it, but I too kept wondering if it's just the nostalgia. I'm looking forward for season 2.

Think i'm just going to subscribe for 30 free days then cancel like I do with other services.

Google was giving out a 4 month trial, might still be able to get on it.

Guess that makes it a no-brainer for me then.

Finished it this weekend. We actually thoroughly enjoyed it. A few things that drove me nuts though:

1.) I feel like the kid from Cobra Kai (the first student) turned into a d-bag too fast. Went from a good kid to a punk in too short of an amount of time.

2.) The kid Larusso worked with, looks like that kid from Boy Meets World and his hair was driving me nuts.

Outside of those things, overall, I really enjoyed the series.

I LOVE the sheer amount of *offensive*, non-pc things stated in that show. I was dying at some of them. Which actually surprised me coming from youtube, considering they are censoring pretty much everything that they can deem offensive from their users.