Russian road rage

justinwebb

Had an incident on the way home today that confirmed all the crazy road rage videos in russia are true, dude changed lanes at the last second and needed over and i didnt see him. he pulled up beside my car and started punching the window and pulling on my door handle while yelling at me. Then pulled diagonally in front of me and got out with a baton looking thing and pounded on the drivers door saying i was going to die and a bunch of other stuff with a thick russian accent. I still have blood on my window from him punching it and on the door handle from his knuckle. I had no interaction with him driving and apparently me not seeing him trying to get over at the last second is enough to set him off

Crazy people be crazy. watch out for a black Mercedes sedan HEH 9100

Had an incident on the way home today that confirmed all the crazy road rage videos in russia are true, dude changed lanes at the last second and needed over and i didnt see him. he pulled up beside my car and started punching the window and pulling on my door handle while yelling at me. Then pulled diagonally in front of me and got out with a baton looking thing and pounded on the drivers door saying i was going to die and a bunch of other stuff with a thick russian accent. I still have blood on my window from him punching it and on the door handle from his knuckle. I had no interaction with him driving and apparently me not seeing him trying to get over at the last second is enough to set him off

Crazy people be crazy. watch out for a black Mercedes sedan HEH 9100

Did any witnesses stop to give a statement to Police?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Did any witnesses stop to give a statement to Police?

nope, he sped off and I just pulled into a parking lot and called the cops but they didn't seem too worried about it as they never sent anyone and I waited over an hour. They could have easily gone to question him and just looked at his hand to see if his knuckles were bloody.

Consider yourself lucky you had your doors locked and he didn’t get in.

When i noticed him getting out of the car i quickly rolled up my driver window and locked it, glad i did. Thanks ford windows for holding strong.

Consider yourself lucky you had your doors locked and he didn’t get in.

This.

The moment he swings that baton towards the car is the moment I use the gas pedal to push my way out of there.

This.

Self defense. Firearms licensing and training. Situational awareness.

I've beat that dead horse too many times though. Glad you're ok man.

Are you allowed to run over someone if they are doing this?

If you fear for your life deadly force is justified. I would say a guy trying to break my window with a baton would meet that.

Ran over or shot. Fk that. That dude could easily have killed you with that baton. Heck, knuckles and rocks can kill someone.

Glad you are OK.

Spend $40, find his address based on the plate, and go deliver some nighttime justice to his benz.

Ran over or shot. Fk that. That dude could easily have killed you with that baton. Heck, knuckles and rocks can kill someone.

Glad you are OK.

Spend $40, find his address based on the plate, and go deliver some nighttime justice to his benz.

Glad I wasn't the only one

It is situations like that that make me glad I carry. Dude would have had a change of tune well before he bloodied his knuckles. I am glad you are ok. Did you at least video him going berserk on your car?

i didnt think about grabbing the phone until after, now i really need to invest in a dash cam

Are you allowed to run over someone if they are doing this?

I wondered this as well, but my luck i would have the russian mob or putin after me

Glad you are OK.

I thought about looking him up but didnt know where to go for the info. Thanks to the cops not really caring im sure he will just continue being a complete idiot to others or worse. My only hope is he wraps it around a tree or something to help us all out.

I would encourage everyone who says “i’d have shot him” or “I’d have ran him over” to do some research on when it is legally acceptable to use deadly force.

Not only that but the multitude of consequences that occur with that event as well.

Is it acceptable if I shoot him and then run him over?

I would encourage everyone who says “i’d have shot him” or “I’d have ran him over” to do some research on when it is legally acceptable to use deadly force.

Not only that but the multitude of consequences that occur with that event as well.

tenor.gif

I thought about looking him up but didnt know where to go for the info. Thanks to the cops not really caring im sure he will just continue being a complete idiot to others or worse. My only hope is he wraps it around a tree or something to help us all out.

Back in 2010 I found a legit PI service online for $40 they would run a plate and get you all the current info based on that plate #. That's how I tracked a dude down that ripped me off on a turbo.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75467&highlight=whalen