1976 Ford F150 Ranger XLT *All original*

Otis Nice

What you see before you is Grade A all American steel and grit. At 42 years young and ~40,500 ALL ORIGINAL miles this truck has plenty of life left and does NOT suffer from "low T". Hell, if YOU suffer from "low T" this is your solution, not some sissy pill. Man up, buttercup!

Clad in the finest maybe hand forged armor 1976 had to offer, this workhorse dons a LOVELY shade of probably Ford Dark Forrest Olive 1970's Refrigerator Baby Crap Pea Green(™) and Ford D.J. Orion Almost White-ish Green(™).

You want a swift kick in the nuts? Look no further! This puppy will give you the smoothest, most enjoyable, kick to the bean bag you could ever want! The 360 V8 has enough balls to bring back the dinosaurs....which is ironic if you really think about it.

Hey, are you a pedal-phile?! Well then, you're in luck! This truck has not one, not two, but THREE pedals for you to foot fondle as you cruise down the boulevard! That's right! This isn't grandma's grocery getter! THREE PEDALS, THREE ON THE TREE BABY! USA! USA! USA!

This immaculate steed not only is the toughest bronco in the rodeo it has one of the smoothest rides I've ever seen in such a majestic and classic vehicle. If you want a REAL truck that you can drive from Ohio to Taiwan go get a plane, but if you want a man's truck that you can literally drive to California in tomorrow this is it but I don't recommend it because California sucks and this truck will probably offend everyone with it's all American awesomeness.

It's as mechanically sound as it is beautiful. That's right. Lift this girls skirt and you'll find one of the cleanest undercarriages you've ever seen and she'll purr like a kitten for ya. Yeah, it's both a bucking bronco and a well manicured lady...wanna fight about it?

Have you seen the interior? She's not your average girl! No nasty harlot red like that of so many other 70's and 80's gal's! She won't cheat on you with some random drifter named “Chet” or “Steve”! No sir! She's a class act! Liposuction? Who needs it?! Face lift? Get outta here! Implants? Well.....wait, NO WAY! You can't improve on perfection! This interior is MINT and has been gilded in green by the lavishing touch of Midas himself maybe but probably not!

By this point I already know what you're thinking: “HOW can I make this amazing work of art MINE?!” Well, YOU'RE IN LUCK! For the low low cost of just a single monthly payment of $15,000.00 or best offer ALL OF THIS COULD BE YOURS!!! Be the envy of literally every gas station you ever frequent!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! Act now and receive not ONE but TWO free Vanillaroma tree air freshners FREE!!!

*Supplies limited*

DISCLAIMER: Seller is NOT responsible for time lost due to the commoners ogling, questioning, or fondling of either the truck or your person.

BUY THIS TRUCK

16165.jpg

20171104_121623.jpg

20171104_121638.jpg

20171104_122100.jpg

20171104_121609.jpg

Edited by Otis Nice
Forgot an exclamation point to make it more extreme and exciting.

Love the add lol. Why don't you upgrade this to be Elliot 3.0?

Elliot cost me $1997 rwd automatic beat down Dakota. Elliot 2 cost me $not.alot. My goal in life currently is working to be totally debt free or close to it.

I'm not here for collectables or I would. :)

if you post a pic of the trim tag it will help people decode and verify the options/colors

http://www.fordification.net/tech/vin.htm

FWIW, I think the Light Green is "Glen Green" , the dark green could be "Evergreen", "Med Green glow poly", or "Hattaras Green". My money is on Med Green Glow.

Does the buyer get a full tissue box or the partial one and how does that affect the price?

Beautiful truck

mace

:lol: That pic was actually the day we saw it at the car show last year. I believe those stayed with the previous owner but if purchased I'll throw in 2 new boxes of name brand Kleenex for you and you only.

This thing is really in outstanding condition. Also, LMAO @ "Ford D.J. Orion Almost White-ish Green(™)".

Knew you'd like that.

Edited by Otis Nice

if you post a pic of the trim tag it will help people decode and verify the options/colors

http://www.fordification.net/tech/vin.htm

FWIW, I think the Light Green is "Glen Green" , the dark green could be "Evergreen", "Med Green glow poly", or "Hattaras Green". My money is on Med Green Glow.

I'll have to try and get a pic.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...