Smokeout bbq schedule updated on CR calendar

TurboRust

Hey guys incase you don't follow the business page on Facebook (please do) I've updated our event schedule on the CR calendar

Come find us for some BBQ. As always thanks for the support.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1018&pictureid=9101

Those are booked events, right? what about days that aren't booked? are you going downtown or near the malls to try and get the lunch crowd? I feel weird going to another business's office park and pretending to blend in with the employees there just to get some food.

Do you have a twitter account and tweet out locations where you are serving when not booked? All the food trucks I used to go to in NYC did that, it made a difference.

Those are booked events, right? what about days that aren't booked? are you going downtown or near the malls to try and get the lunch crowd? I feel weird going to another business's office park and pretending to blend in with the employees there just to get some food.

don't feel weird. we have food trucks at our office every day and people from nearby walk or even drive over to get food. I drive over to our main building from my location at another building to get some too :)

Do you have a twitter account and tweet out locations where you are serving when not booked? All the food trucks I used to go to in NYC did that, it made a difference.

Those are public/open events that I posted. I have a few closed/private events and catering I didnt put on the schedule. Twitter... apprently I'm no Trump here.. i've got facebook and insta down but havent taken the time to learn to tweet or to care about it. I do enjoy a couple days off in the schedule as well, i'm playing a stay at home dad those days.

Those are public/open events that I posted. I have a few closed/private events and catering I didnt put on the schedule. Twitter... apprently I'm no Trump here.. i've got facebook and insta down but havent taken the time to learn to tweet or to care about it. I do enjoy a couple days off in the schedule as well, i'm playing a stay at home dad those days.

ok, cool. Didn't know if you were operating more like a food truck or more like a caterer.

I just realized you were down the block from me today, I should have taken a walk over.