CROTCH ROCKETS ARE A MENACE

Can't help but laugh at lot of these responses. We should all be driving Prius turd slow garbage if we are going to base everything on what's usable on the street..lol.

Have you literally never heard the "would you rather drive a slow car fast or a fast car slow" debate anywhere before?

• 2 weeks later...
Well they are high powered machines that were designed for racing purposes. Who really needs that much power on the street? Only racers should have access to this much power, if you want to go this fast become a racer because civilians just can't be trusted with it!

I see what you did here.

Douches gon' douche though. Be it a bike, car, firearm, pudding cup (fuck you Sam Jones in 4th grade), some people just can't help being douches regardless of what's in their possession.

And some idiot is always going to draw a parallel to the gun debate because that is all they see, regardless as to whether it’s appropriate or not.

Most of the hard core NYC stunt crews gave up high powered sportbikes long ago in favor of dual sports. 20-40hp machines that could hardly be called “high powered” but they can wheelie, stoppie, and generally squid with the best of them. Heck my wife’s Vespa vbb can power wheelie with its 150cc two stroke and 12hp of fury, and when I lived in New Orleans I used to know this guy who rode a p200 Vespa who would pull mile long wheelies lane splitting traffic on magazine st down the double yellow. You don’t need power to be a jackass.

Many other countries have a tiered licensing system that seems to be working well. I have mixed feelings about it because while I feel every rider could always use more training, getting a license now is hard enough and I want to encourage more people to ride.

And some idiot is always going to draw a parallel to the gun debate because that is all they see, regardless as to whether it’s appropriate or not.

Most of the hard core NYC stunt crews gave up high powered sportbikes long ago in favor of dual sports. 20-40hp machines that could hardly be called “high powered” but they can wheelie, stoppie, and generally squid with the best of them. Heck my wife’s Vespa vbb can power wheelie with its 150cc two stroke and 12hp of fury, and when I lived in New Orleans I used to know this guy who rode a p200 Vespa who would pull mile long wheelies lane splitting traffic on magazine st down the double yellow. You don’t need power to be a jackass.

Many other countries have a tiered licensing system that seems to be working well. I have mixed feelings about it because while I feel every rider could always use more training, getting a license now is hard enough and I want to encourage more people to ride.

I rest my case.